The Reynolds Family Spine Laboratory at the Spine Center of New Jersey invites you to the Inaugural Current Advances in Spinal Cord Injury Research Symposium.
On Wednesday, May 11th, 2011 you are invited to attend the Inaugural Current Advances in Spinal Cord Injury Research Symposium, hosted by the Reynolds Family Spine Laboratory at UMDNJ in Newark, NJ, where distinguished faculty from North America will present and discuss the current advances in basic science and clinical research on spinal cord injury.
The Symposium’s scientific faculty includes:
- Michael G. Fehlings, MD, PhD, FRCSC, FACS – University of Toronto, Canada
- Dana M. McTigue, PhD – The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Stella Elkabes, PhD – UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Oswald Steward, PhD – UCI, Irvine, CA
- Robert F. Heary, M.D – UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Langston Holly, MD – UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- Alexander Rabchevsky, PhD– University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- Jerry Silver, PhD – Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Itzhak Fischer, PhD – Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
The Symposium will be held in the comfortable and spacious 12th Avenue Pavilion, on UMDNJ’s main campus (50 12th Avenue, Newark, NJ). Convenient and secure parking is available.
More information will be available in the future regarding registration and the schedule. If you wish to inquire about the event or have any questions, please contact Kat Getto, UMDNJ, Program Coordinator 973-972-4702 or email@example.com.
Related Faculty & Staff
- Stella Elkabes, Ph.D.
- Ayomi Ratnayake, M.S.